31 March 2007

First Dashboard Widget!

I just finished making my first Dashboard widget for OS X, so I'm pretty chuffed that it turned out okay. I just submitted it to Apple, so hopefully it gets put up on their widgets section. The widget that I created grabs the daily news feed from the The Register, it's something that I've been looking for and never managed to find. Okay, so I didn't look too hard for one, but hey. I'm hoping to get a couple more done this weekend with more of a securtity/exploit focus to them. I'll be updating my blog though as I get them done, I don't want to give out too many details, as I really don't want someone else beating me to it. You can grab the Reg widget from my downloads page here. UPDATE: It's officially listed on Apple's widget site now. http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/news/theregisterwidget.html

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: