20 December 2006

Thornography Tour

So last night we went to go and see Cradle Of Filth at the Astoria in London, and well aside from messing my knee up before we even got to the gig, it was an amazing night! Up until last night I would have always rated Iron Maided as the best band that I have ever seen live, well even though I was in pain through the Cradle concert last night, Cradle seriously blew Maiden away. The one thing that sucks the most though is that last night was the last leg of their European tour, and next year they will be touring the U.S, so I guess that I'm going to have to wait a while before seeing them again. Seeing live Cradle music videos on the TV really doesn't do them any justice, as the live shows that I've seen on Tv have always had really poor sound. Last night however the sound was perfect, loud, clear and they sounded as good, if not better live than they do on their albumns. I think that they managed to play everything off of the new albulm Thornography last night, as well as some real classics such as "Her Ghost in The Fog", and my all time favourite "Nymphetamine". The only thing that was really wierd about the whole night, was that there was a hell of a lot of tiny little kiddie's there, probably between the ages of 13-16, which just seemed really wrong, but hey. If you like metal at all, do yourself a favour and go and see this band live!

No comments: